Sunday, November 13, 2005

100 things about me!
I'm a born again Christian very grateful for grace.
~
I got married when I was just 20 years old!
~
I got saved when I was almost 21 years old.
~
I have five children. Four from my own body and one adopted.
~
My adopted child is mentally challenged.
~
I have been a Stampin Up! Demonstrator for over 10 years!
~
Some days I think I am going to go crazy.
~
I don't have a best girlfriend.
~
I don't like to talk on the phone.
~
My husband is my best friend and very handsome to boot!
~
I've never been this fat in my life. But that is changing!
~
I don't like crowds.
~
Some of my bad qualities:
I'm cynical
I'm critical
I'm short tempered
I don't "do" mornings well
I'm brutally honest
~
Some of my good qualities:
I'm giving
I'm fairly smart
I'm loyal
I perservere
I'm brutally honest
~
Olaf hates it when I say I'm giving and smart.
~
My spiritual gifts are prophesy and administration.
~
I hate garlic breath.
~
I love puppy breath.
~
My dad died in 1999 at the age of 54.
~
I don't feel like I fit in anywhere.
~
I like wine and other spirits.
~
I like massages from a spa.
~
I love Oreo Doublestuffs and cold milk.
~
I love Mercy Me songs
~
I don't sweat. It's a birth defect!:)
~
I don't have BO because I don't sweat.
~
My feet smell like vinegar though.
~
I love disco music.
~
My favorite movie is "Life is Beautiful"
~
I love Coca-Cola Zero.
~
I was in the Air Force for four years.
~
I have two half siblings, one full sibling, and two step siblings....you figure out how many times my mother has been married!:)
~
I was born and raised in Oregon.
~
When hubby retires, we want to move to New England.
~
I need a good exercise bra! LOL!
~
So far I have written 36 things.
~
37 if you count the one above.
~
I really don't care for hot weather, but I live in Georgia.
~
I was infertile for several years.
~
I went to a community college for one year before joining the Air Force.
~
Autumn is my favorite season.
~
I crave beer when I'm pregnant.
~
I'm 5'9" tall
~
Yes, I played basketball in high school.
~
My 20 year high school reunion was August 2005.
I didn't go.
~
I haven't seen my mother for over 7 years.
~
I haven't seen my half brother in Alaska for over 15 years.
~
My father-in-law hates me.
~
My mother-in-law died of breast cancer at the age of 50.
~
I loved her and she loved me.
~
I used to go to church in New York City.
~
My husband rubs my feet for me.
~
My brain is lyrically inclined. I remember songs I learned in grade school.
~
Yes, I know every School House Rock Song.
~
That helped when I needed to recite the Preamble in the 9th grade.
~
I know the Owl and the Pussycat by heart. Mrs. Mason, my 5th grade teacher, made us memorize it.
~
I don't like to shop for clothes.
~
I love to shop for electronic gadgets.
~
I'd rather go to the mountains than the beach.
~
Did I say I hate crowds?
~
Everything I am writing about myself, my husband is the opposite.
~
I can do anything one handed or while nursing a baby.
~
I do have a feminine side.
~
I love my Ladies Bible Study and having tea with friends.
~
I look good in hats.
~
I love stationery stores and school supplies.
~
I love doing laundry.
~
Probably because it smells good.
~
I have a heightened sense of smell.
~
When I blow my nose, my right eye squirts water.
~
My teeth don't touch. Genetic.
~
I weighed 124 when I got out of Basic Training.
~
That will never happen again in this life.
~
I saw Dan Fogelberg in concert. (Hi Mary!)
~
I wear a size 11 shoe.
~
I've had the same pair of Birkenstocks for 15 years.
~
I do shave my armpits, but rarely my legs.
~
My husband is German so he's used to it! LOL!
~
I'm starting to get wrinkles.
~
I am near sighted.
~
I like to watch Survivor. OK, I'm a loser.
~
I read the end of a book first.
~
I peek at my Christmas presents.
~
I was the master of Donkey Kong and PacMan in my day.
~
I'm a good photographer.
~
I love to crunch numbers.
~
However, I dream about them all night.
~
I'm a light sleeper.
~
My hair is always in a ponytail.
~
It's very straight, very soft, and very dark brown.
~
I don't care for ice cream.
~
I like chocolate cake.
~
I fight vomiting with every once of being within me. There goes being bulimic!
~
Donald Trump's hair is pathetic!:)
~
I wish I had 1% of his money.
~
Nothing better than a hot Krispy Kreme.
~
Well, almost nothing;)
~
I have baby fever!
~
I love toasted almond creamer in my coffee!
~
And Gingerbread creamer during the holidays!

5 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Misty, loved your 100 things, very informative and poignant. You made me laugh, too, (as usual) I just think you should take out the "fairly" in front of smart, (and not just to irriatate Olaf :) It was great to see you today, thankyou so much for all you brought, nad just for visiting with me.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

OH.MY.WORD.!!! I thought I was the only woman in the world who craved alcoholic drinks when pregnant!!! I am NOT a big drinker by anyone's standards. I may have drink once every other month but when I am pregnant.....HOOBOY! We lived in military housing which of course means LOTS and LOTS of drinking around the neighborhood. So when I was pregnant with #4 I would go to friends houses and just ask to smell their drinks. NUTSO!!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

too funny we have over half of those in common wierd huh? We are also in the process of adoption. and I know someone else in the town I think you live in? at least according to my site counter.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have baby fever and I don't like crowds either...

Remember, you are a lovely woman created by God. A work in progress being shaped by Him day by day.

8:27 PM  
Blogger ~*Marie*~ said...

Misty, I wish you oould fix your comments on your blog because I wanted to comment so badly about your bragging about your husband today....it was soooo sweet and I love the fact that you said yesterday that you didn't think you would marry for life and you are more in love today that 21 years ago. That is the same for me, and this is my 2nd marriage. Even when there are days I want to ring his neck, I love him more than the day we married. Happy anniversary!!! And you have every good reason to brag about the good man you have, I hope you fix your comment section... if you want help with that let me know.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home